para los doyers fans #bleedblu. A perfect gift for the bleed blue die hards.
Classic black unisex t-shirt sewn of soft cotton in a regular fit featuring crew neckline and short sleeves with folded hem
- 10 oz Wt
- regular size
- 100% cotton
- Lay flat to dry
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Los Angeles
- Certified and shipped by our office in Los Angeles
> >> DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS
- STANDARD FLAT - Regular processing time (3-5 business days) + standard shipping time another 3-5 business days (approximately 10 days)
Includes tracking number. No insurance.
PRIORITY FLAT - regular processing time 3-5 business days + 2-3 business days delivery.
Includes tracking number and $50 insurance.
EXPRESS MAIL *** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
Our regular processing time is still 3-5 business days + 1-2 business days express shipping for an approximate of 7 days delivery time.
aIf you decide to order or upgrade your shipping service to EXPRESS and need it shipped ASAP please send us a message alerting us so we kow we need to rush said order. We will do our best to drop off to the post next day or the day after for a minimum of 3-4 days arrival time.
Thank you for your understanding.
Includes tracking number and $100 insurance.
>>> OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS
Regular processing time (3-5 business days) + standard INTERNATIONAL shipping time 4 - 6 business weeks.
☛ We ship from USA ☚
- We offer no refunds nor returns. All sales are final.
- We work on a case by case when it comes with exchanges, please contact us with any questions.
- Customer agrees to cover all shipping expenses.
You can find us on all social media as @quetzalboutique and you may visit our showroom boutique in East Los Angeles located at 3509 E. 1st St LA CA 90063. Our business hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sundays & federal holidays 10am-5pm PST. Closed New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Join us every 2nd Sunday at our storefront for our monthly East LA Art Walk, on all social media at @eastlosartwalk @eastlaartwalk #eastlosartwalk
Support our musical project