Los Queer Icons Prince collectible art tile by Ninoska Arte
Iconic singer, songwriter and film maker of the 80's Prince!
Assorted themes in Ninoska's collection are perfect for any occasion and any member of the family. Handcrafted up-cycled wood. Made in Los Angeles, CA. Colorful & fun decorative pop art frames day-of-the-dead inspired and honoring the memory of Artist Jackeline Ortiz. Build your collection or Mix & Match them for fun family frames.
Ninoska Arte are Jackeline Ortiz + Hannibal Garcia natives of Boyle Heights and South Los Angeles and we are honored to carry their work!
- 82 g / 2.90 oz
- L 4-2/8"in x W 3-1/2"in x H 3/4"in
- Wood + Acrylic paint + Digital Print
- Lacquer finish
- Ready to hang
- Standard gift wrap? Yes
- Made in Los Angeles, CA. U.S.A
- Regular processing time is 3-5 business days + shipping time.
- For expedited and/or insured shipping please contact us prior to placing your order.
> >> DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS
- STANDARD FLAT - Regular processing time (3-5 business days) + standard shipping time another 3-5 business days (approximately 10 days)
Includes tracking number. No insurance.
PRIORITY FLAT - regular processing time 3-5 business days + 2-3 business days delivery.
Includes tracking number and $50 insurance.
EXPRESS MAIL *** IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER ***
Our regular processing time is still 3-5 business days + 1-2 business days express shipping for an approximate of 7 days delivery time.
aIf you decide to order or upgrade your shipping service to EXPRESS and need it shipped ASAP please send us a message alerting us so we kow we need to rush said order. We will do our best to drop off to the post next day or the day after for a minimum of 3-4 days arrival time.
Thank you for your understanding.
Includes tracking number and $100 insurance.
>>> OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS
Regular processing time (3-5 business days) + standard INTERNATIONAL shipping time 4 - 6 business weeks.
☛ We ship from USA ☚
- We offer no refunds nor returns. All sales are final.
- We work on a case by case when it comes with exchanges, please contact us with any questions.
- Customer agrees to cover all shipping expenses.
You can find us on all social media as @quetzalboutique and you may visit our showroom boutique in East Los Angeles located at 3509 E. 1st St LA CA 90063. Our business hours are Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm, Sundays & federal holidays 10am-5pm PST. Closed New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Join us every 2nd Sunday at our storefront for our monthly East LA Art Walk, on all social media at @eastlosartwalk @eastlaartwalk #eastlosartwalk
Support our musical project