Cuetzapalli is a teotl of fertility. Hand carved native reptile design featuring ancient Quetzalcoatl sign accent.
Sterling silver of the highest quality.
- H: (from bale) 2-1/4” in
- W: 5/8” in.
- Wt: 10.89
- Made in Mexico. Vintage.
- Featured in a 20” oriental heshe chain necklace.
- Certified and shipped from our office in Los Angeles, CA. USA
- Sterling silver
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- WE OFFER NO REFUNDS, RETURNS NOR EXCHANGES.
- DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS***
- FIRST CLASS SHIPPING: Regular processing time (3-5 business days) + standard shipping time another 3-5 business days (approximately 10 days delivery). Includes tracking number
- PRIORITY FLAT: Regular processing time 3-5 business days + 2-3 business days shipping. Insured with tracking. No signature required.
- EXPRESS MAIL *** PLEASE PAY ATTENTION *** Our regular processing time is still 3-5 business days. If you decide to order or upgrade your shipping service to EXPRESS and need it shipped earlier please send us a message and let us know, we will be alert to your order and will place it up on our priority list.
- OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS***
- Regular processing time (3-5 business days) + standard INTERNATIONAL shipping time for delivery in 4 - 6 business weeks.
- ☛ We ship from USA. Please pay attention to estimated shipping times for your country ☚